Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Life is just Going.

Hello dearest friends, 

I am thankful to say that life is going. Not necessarily great (that is for another blog post sometime in July). But at the same time not going bad either. Life is just going. 

Do you ever feel this way? 

Tell me I am not alone. You don't necessarily feel distant from God. You just feel like you haven't moved. God still is close (as always) but you haven't strived ahead, you have just gone….forward. It almost makes sense right?

I cannot speak on your life, but I don’t want a life that just “goes”. I want a life that I make exciting, not matter where Jesus has me or how I may be feeling. I want to always be feeling, living, experiencing and growing the the Grace of Gods wonderful Gospel. 

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.
1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
You are living a passionate life while being pruned in the process for the glory of the gospel. The Glory of GOD.
It is quite funny actually. God knew I needed a few helpful hints to live more passionately. In being pruned he taught me this at my small group. Being to hold my tongue. Not just with how I speak to people, how I speak of them. Not how I “run” events but how I speak of them after. Not just about ministry, but how I speak of his ultimate good works in that. Ultimately, how I speak to myself. I have been convicted of self talk more than anything lately. How I speak to myself and about myself really have a toll on how I live my life. 
Friends this is good news. 
Now that you know your tongue is like a blazing fire that can start a forest fire with just a spark. You can prepare yourself in prayer to fight the battle well. Yup, it’s a battle for me as it is for you. 
As you and I continue to live our lives more passionately and not allowing it just to “go” I want to encourage you. The same God who's blood has concurred the grave lives in you. Though sin is easy and very comfortable take pride in knowing that Christ rescued you with reckless love.
This week, this month, this year you can live being encouraged that God is your rock, he wants you to live passionately, he wants you to speak truth into the lives of other because they are his as well, lastly be encouraged that you are being pruned.
My lovely friends, do not live your life just “go on”. Live confidently in where you are at, in where Christ has you and where you are being pruned. 
This post has a lot of random thoughts that I hope somehow landed in your court. 
Praying this week you realized where you are being pruned and run with it. Run like your butt is on fire towards Christ and his open arms!!!
XOXO, 
Tiffany 

1 comment:

  1. This was very inspiring, a great reminder that God is always with us.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete