Saturday, October 27, 2012

Things I am LOVING right now. Fall Edition.


People, it is fall.
Not like, "Oh...hey...it's Fall." More like, "Wow, goodbye Summer, Fall is HERE."


So, because Fall is my favorite season. Ever. 
I thought I would do a Blog on the things I am loving right now.
 
Specifically as a Fall Edition. 

Here we go my readers, things I am LOVING right now...

Iced Pumpkin Spice from Starbucks. 
For my Starbucks Junkies, let me tell you a cheaper way to get what you love.....
Order a Grande Americano with 1 pump White Mocha, 2 pumps Pumpkin Spice and lite room.
Pour half and half or non-fat up to the top and stir. Whip cream optional and it is usually at LEAST a dollar cheaper and it tastes VERY similar. Plus, you get an extra shot!

Iced Whole Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.  My fave.
Picture: Via. Pintrest.


Infinity Scarfs.
Who doesn't love a good infinity scarf?
Especially when its is thick, warm and adorable?
Fall fashion; scarfs
Picture: Via. Pintrest.


Hunter Boots.
I absolutely adore my hunter boots and am hopefully getting more this year! These things, you can never have enough of!
Hunter boots
Picture: Via. Pintrest.


Pictures of Leaves.
I feel like I can take 800 Million pictures of them.
They don't last long so I am loving them as much as I can.
.
Picture: Via. Pintrest.


Starbucks Reusable Cup.
You can use this cup for up to 30 times. It feels like the real deal, you still get a discount and you're helping the earth! Win!
Starbucks tumbler
Picture: Via. Pintrest.



 Big Baggy Sweaters.

Come on, don't you love to feel cozy without looking like a slob? Well now you can look super hip and still feel cozy. Again, win!!
love big sweaters!
Picture: Via. Pintrest.


Taylor Swift Red Album.
Who doesn't love Taylor Swift? As I drive through all the beautiful colors this CD just so happens to be on repeat, no big deal. Just one of my favorite things right now....
Taylor Swift- Red- October 22
Picture: Via. Pintrest. 


Fall Decorating.
Remember, I am a poor college kid, so the cheaper the better right? HELLO. I love cheap crafts that look awesome. Like this, warm and cozy, just like fall. 

harvest nuts fall decorations
Picture: Via. Pintrest. 


Matthew 11:28-30.
All of these things I love, just as much as I love sparkly things. Although, this is timeless and brings me the TRUE joy I need to make it through. Especially when times get crazy. As my schedule gets crazier...this I cling to. 
Matthew 11:28-30
Picture: Via. Pintrest. 


Until tomorrow, the next day, next weekend or maybe just next time. I hope you think about the things you love, before they leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment