Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Palooza!

Happy Past-Halloween!
Hope you all had way too much fun!

I thought I would share (since it was just Halloween), my fun times at the Pumpkin Patch! It might have been dumping rain, but my Hunters, Northface and Umbrella allowed me to conquer everything in my path! Here are some of the best, funniest and cutest from the day! Enjoy fellow Washingtonians. 





















 This is my favorite part, all of the adorable animals. So fluffy and so cute. 





 Well friends, this is the best part. Random Pictures. We do this every year and literally have no idea what they look like afterwards, with no re-takes allowed!! Embarrassing, but worth it.Go ahead, laugh. A lot. 









Until next time dear readers, until next time.....




1 comment: