Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Giving thanks in all circumstances.



        Well friends it has been a month. Literally it has really been a month. Ever since the beginning of October I have been going through a season of life. As much as I wish I could be open and honest and tell you all what is happening, I literally cannot, all you need to know is that God is allowing me to go through a season and boy is it a big one. I found this on Pintrest or something a while ago and this is literally what I need reminded of. 

       I do not know why I am going through what I am going through, nor do I really need to know. All I need to know is that God is a good father and that he could never give e more than I can handle. Through this trial in my life I will learn something I didn't before and grow even more in my faith.God has shown me where my true joy needs to be and that I cannot depend on things like money or the world to make me happy but him and him alone. Of course I have known this forever, but really people, how many times do we ACTUALLY believe it. 

       Lets remember this, GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Can we even comprehend that? In all circumstances. So when your bank account only has $5.00 or your car stops working, someone in your family starts getting sick, you loose something important for you, you may not be in a relationship with anyone and feel lonely or maybe you are just done with it all. Remember 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 It is amazing how God is shaping my heart and mind into such a woman of God. I always think he is done with me, and then I remember he is never done. He never stops loving us and allowing us to grow. 

Hopefully the next post will be more detailed and fun, since it is my favorite holiday soon. Toodles for now and hope this post finds you all with a thankful heart and at a good place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment