Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer List Fun...

Well people if you remember my last post The Summer List I made a list of things I wanted to do over summer and guess what?! Two have already been half-way checked off! 
I went to visit my sweet adorable cousins the other week and we went to the lake! I didn't take pictures but I did take pictures that day, that counts right? 
At the lake my cousins and I swam like no ones business.
 We also happened to make the cutest picnic lunch EVER.


Slurpee Day! Nothing Better. Mango Yummy. 

 
Coffee, My Cousins, Cake Pops and Tanning. All of the things I love. 



Fire and S'mores. Yes please. 


After that fun family time, I had to go back to work while having a Mariners Game to look forward to. Yes people, a MARINERS Game. Here are some snaps from the day!



Crazy Traffic, like over 45 minutes. Praise the lord for Protein Bars!


AWESOME Seats. 


Well friends. I did it! In a week I half-way finished two things off my list! They were to go to two Mariners Games and go to the lake AT LEAST Twice!! People! I did it once. I know this seems pathetic I am so excited, but common. Me fully accomplishing things just makes me happy. Obviously. I could scream it to the world.

Hoping that this week I can mark off another? I know for sure I am painting my toes a fun pink! Yes, i will have fun pictures because well painting my toes is fun!!

Happy Friday people because it is basically here!! Hopefully you enjoy it! Since I will be making coffee literally all day! Oh the joy of being a barista!!



No comments:

Post a Comment