Monday, May 6, 2013

My wonderful life in 250 words....



My wonderful life in 250 words....

       My life is beautiful. My life isn't over and is still being written by the one and only Jesus Christ. Technically speaking my life starts in white center but my life really began when we moved to the small town of Orting. It is a lovely and wonderful little town that has and will always be close to my heart. In this place I grew up, went through trials, lost many close friends and family members including my father, but gained such a beautiful thing. I gained a savior. He chose me but I had to be ready to accept him, and while living here I did. I have many memories that will stay close to my heart, no matter how quickly Orting changes. I am pursing what the Lord has for me, loving the little things, coffee, and cats. I spend too much time journalism and day dreaming. Many times I find my self trying on 5 outfits before deciding. The ocean is my favorite place to think and get away. My favorite ice cream hands down is Cherry Garcia, or if we are speaking generally then obviously cookie dough. Sometimes I talk to much, and over analyze until I want to scream. I may or may not have had 33 cats in my life.  I am ambitious and will not let my trials stop me from getting where The Lord has led my heart. Most of all I am living and learning with an adventurous heart to boot.





No comments:

Post a Comment