Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Beautiful College.

Well friends,
Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday.

With online College classes it is a little different then regular "sit in" college. Therefore, my week starts on Thursday and ends on Wednesday. I actually hate this set up. When I say hate I mean, real real hate. It seriously throws my WHOLE week off. I'm so used to the week starting on a Monday and ending on a Sunday.

Although I am slowly learning what it means to be flexible with the plan the LORD has!! I live such a planned busy crazy life that many times I don't necessarily agree with the LORD. At least not right away. Sometimes I find I can become very bitter in not knowing why God does some of the things he does, why he give me so much on one plate, why he isn't giving me a job when I need one so badly and why I can't seem to get everything done at once.THEN I remember, oh yeah...because he can, because he is still good, because he still provides, because his timing is perfect and most of all because he won't give me more then I can handle. He is the God of grace, love and truth. So not matter how annoyed I get with college, no matter how much I want to quit, no matter how crazy my life is....it is Beautiful and Blessed.

I am so blessed with College it is not even funny! God has abundantly provided for my schooling to move towards my dream. I am so thankful for the blessing on a daily basis.This is such a beautiful blessing I can never get over it. Besidesof course leaning on Jesus, do you all know how I get through my Tuesdays?


COFFEE. LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE.
Praise JESUS For Starbucks.
Cold First.

Hot Second. Mmmm.


Happy Tuesday EVERYONE!!
Remember, YOU are abundently BLESSED by our LORD.

You May Be Busy, BUT Your BLESSED.


No comments:

Post a Comment