Saturday, February 4, 2012

The month of "love"


Hello fellow friends!
Can you believe it? February already? To be honest, I have NO idea where the heck January went. It came and went so fast it basically made my head spin. Such craziness. Although the nice thing is in February things start to get back to normal, kind of.
This month is the month of....

Thats right, the month of love AND candy. I almost feel like this is worst then Easter, at least for adults. Sometimes I eat way too much, other years I never eat any candy. Although, candy is not what this post is about!! Valentines Day will be it's own post for sure, although thats not for a few weeks-ish!! Praise Jesus I have more time to think about my crazy schedual and who i want to be my Valentine (Probably my mother).



Love, putting someone else's needs and wants before your own. That is what love really is. The only 100% real, genuine, never ending, never get tired love out there happens to be from our sweet kind wonderful lovely LORD Jesus Christ. He is literally everything and he is the reason we feel love. Without the LORD Jesus Christ we would not know the true meaning of love and what it really means. What the sweet lord did for us on that cross was real, true love. He put OUR needs and wants before his own. He paid the price for our sins in which we should pay the penalty of death for. THAT my fellow friends is the best love i have ever, and will ever recieve.

No matter how many pretty gifts i recieve, no matter how many love cards i happily read, no matter how many times i fall in love with Disney movies over and over again, no matter how many time i walk into Tiffany &Co. and melt, no matter how long i snuggle with my dog, no matter what.....LORD Jesus Christ's love is the only love that is continuously passionate, grace filled, forgiving and true forever and ever amen. Even though this month may be more about fancy things, cards, the color pink, dimands, and chocolates we must remember that love is something that started and ends everyday with our sweet lovely charming gracious LORD Jesus Christ. Without him LOVING me and really LOVING me im not so sure where i would be.....
Praise his name forever and ever, let our songs reach the heavens.
Let us make a joyful noise onto him, for he is GOD.



If you have time over the next week or two, take a stroll down love street and jot down some tangible ways the LORD Jesus Christ has loved you!! That's my next blog post, plus a possible recepie, it may or may not be something pink, or lemonie. Havn't decided yet, just saying. Be READY!!
God Bless and have an amaing week filled with LOVE from our LORD Jesus Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment