Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tasty Treat Sunday.

Hello Fellow Friends~


Today is Sunday! Sunday is considered my "Fun Day". Why you ask? Obviously because I get to have to most fun around with Middle School Kids/High School Kids for the Glory of JESUS.


Although, before the "Fun Day" begins, I thought I would share another Recipe for treats!! Why not right?! Maybe your fun day can be with Baking!! I always feel like such a women when I bake, especially on Sunday. 


Anyways, here we go
....Drum Roll Please.....


Cherry Funfetti Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting. 
Now you may be thinking that you know how to do these already and that they may not be that great. 
BUT, you have not lived until you have made these and eaten them. 
So, yes you are very welcome.

.PREPARE FOR GREATNESS.


Here is the box of cake powder I chose! THE BEST. 


Then I am a Diet Coke Addict. I may even need help. So I obviously chose Diet Cherry Coke. YUM. 


The amazing yummy after product. I seriously wanted to eat them ALL. Especially with Butter Cream Frosting. 


Yes, you need to make these right now.....


Poor cupcakes, their lives were short. Far too short. 


Happy Sunday Everyone. Bake your little hearts out, and remember.
 Do extra workouts this week, your butts will need it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment