Friday, April 5, 2013

SWEET Baby Shower.

Hello Friends, 
    Last post was incredibly important to me and something I really needed to do. I hope it really allowed some of you to think about your life and what YOUR doing with it for the gospel. Even so, get ready for picture overload!! I was able to bless and support one of my best friends, mentor, and sister in Christ. She is due soon so we did a Shabby Chic baby shower for her. I always say i'm going to take a million pictures, but of course time gets away and that doesn't happen often. Here are some of the ones I did catch on the fly!





















 


 

 

 














I am so blessed to be best friends with this woman and I hope you had all the fun I did looking at at these pictures and seeing that great big smile!! How your weekend is as SWEET as this party!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment